Why Rent An RV
Ready to go on an RV adventure, but not ready to buy a vehicle? That’s why Fraserway is your place for everything RV – including rentals.
We have the largest rental fleet in the country, so there is no better way to experience time in Canada than with a rental RV from Fraserway RV – your own personal time machine that lets you measure time in campfires, shooting stars and toasted marshmallows instead of seconds, minutes or hours.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will give you a personal orientation of your rental RV and answer all your questions. If you’re new to the area, or just visiting, ask about special add-on items like bikes or a GPS navigator.
We’ve compiled some information for you so that you can start your rental RV adventure fully informed.
How do I get from the airport to the Fraserway RV rental station?
- A standard transfer from most airport and downtown hotels to the Fraserway RV rentals station is included in our rental price. The Fraserway shuttle bus will collect you from an airport or downtown hotel by arrangement. Your vehicle can be picked up between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. There are some national holiday exceptions. Please call your local Fraserway RV rentals station to confirm your travel arrangements.
When do I need to return my rental?
- Vehicles must be returned (inspection ready) to the rental station between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., unless you have prior authorization from the rental station.
This is my first time renting an RV. How do I familiarize myself with the vehicle?
- A representative of Fraserway RV Rentals will explain all the features and responsibilities to you. This can vary from 30 minutes to over an hour. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions before driving off so you can avoid problems on the road!
Does my rental RV come with everything I need?
- You can purchase convenience kits which include items such as towels, sheets, camping chairs, dinnerware, cutlery, mugs, glasses, comforter, duvets or sleeping bags, pillows and pillow cases, assorted kitchen utensils, flashlight, pots, pans, tea kettle, axe, broom and dust pan, campground directories, can opener, clothes pins, colander or strainer, cork screw, cutlery tray, cutting board, dish cloths, food savers, juice container, lighter, coffee pot and filter, mixing bowls, paring and bread knife, salad crisper, tea pot, thermos, vegetable peeler, water hose, screwdriver, pliers, wrench, road map and spouted pail.
How old do I have to be to rent an RV?
- The renter (contract signer) and authorized second driver must be at least 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license from their country of residence. There is no maximum age limit, as long you are still allowed to drive in your country of residence with a valid national driver’s license.
What do I do if I have problems with my rental RV?
- A toll-free number is provided for on-the-road assistance.
So what are you waiting for? Rent an RV today from Fraserway RV, because the time of your life is waiting for you.