Fraserway RV is proud to be Canada's only national chain of full service RV dealerships. With that responsibility in mind, we work hard to provide Canadians with quality RV products, parts and service that ensures they receive more than just purchase value.
To that end, all Fraserway RV locations will provide warranty service to:
- Fraserway customers that purchased their RV from any Fraserway RV location
- Traveling Canadian RV owners that purchased their RV from any other Canadian RV dealership provided the Fraserway location is an authorized dealer for that manufacturer
- Traveling US RV owners that purchased their RV from a US RV dealership
Fraserway RV will provide warranty service to Canadian customers who purchased their RV from a US dealership. However, Fraserway RV will not invoice the RV Manufacturer directly due to cost considerations. With the customer's direction, we will identify the defective items(s) and make the required repairs. The customer will be invoiced and responsible for paying Fraserway RV directly for the full cost. In turn, the customer will need to collect these costs from the RV manufacturer or the original dealer from whom they purchased the RV. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for choosing Fraserway RV to be your choice for RV repair.
QUALITY PRE-OWNED RVS
We do our best to ensure that our used units are safe and ready for their next adventure:
- All propane appliances and tanks are checked for safety. We make sure they work, and we’ll add propane to your tank for the next great camping trip.
- We inspect the tires, brakes, wheel bearings, suspension, existing alarms and detectors, and all exterior safety lights so they’re operational and exceed minimum standards.
- The entire plumbing system is examined and tested to make certain everything is in working order.
- The unit is fully detailed and cleaned both inside and out.
Please note that we do not refurbish or renovate the units, so some wear may be normal (like a scratch or a scuff). Besides a facelift, we do our utmost to ensure your used RV is safe and in good working condition.
Optional extended warranties may be available through our business office.
In addition to our family of pre-owned quality used RVs, from time to time we may also sell distressed units on an “as is” basis for bulk or individual purchases. These are units that didn’t pass our high inspections and tests.
At Fraserway RV, we understand you want to get maximum value for your RV purchasing dollars. We constantly review pricing in the marketplace to ensure Fraserway is competitive not only with other Canadian dealers, but with US dealers as well.
We usually find significant pricing differences with regards to options and standard features. Our competitors, especially online dealers, often quote a very low price, but this is typically for a bare-bones unit — one that does not include popular options that Fraserway incorporates into its RV quotes.
Our experience shows that when given the opportunity to quote apples-to-apples, Fraserway is repeatedly more than price competitive.
Buying from any local Fraserway RV not only ensures you get a competitive price, but also gives you the assurance that you're looked after for such things as minor adjustments during the break-in period of your RV, or warranty support when your RV has an unexpected breakdown.
Here are just a few variables to consider when shopping for an RV from an online dealer:
- You won't be able to inspect your RV until AFTER you paid for it.
- Consumer rights/legislation does not protect your investment.
- The cost of transportation, brokerage, and import duties.
- The burden of the extra paperwork with importing the RV.
- Warranty support may not be available from a local RV service centre.
- Cost to exchange Canadian dollars for US currency.
- Cost to convert the unit to Canadian Standards.
- Inability to trade-in your existing RV.
- Inability to obtain financing.
Why worry about the uncertainty that comes from buying from an online dealer or from a company that just dabbles in RVs as a sideline. Let Fraserway take away all those concerns! We are 100% dedicated to RVs and ONLY RVs, and we have been since 1969. Shop and compare feature-for-feature and option-for-option; you’ll see why Fraserway RV really is your best value in an RV purchase.