SEALANT & ROOF PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
This needs to be performed every 3 - 6 months.
Schedule an appointment today. If you have any other repairs needed, we can handle that too!
Package Price - $317.99
What you get:
- Inspect condition of roof for voids, cracks, tears & damage
- Clean sealants with specially designated cleaning agents only
where necessary to apply spot sealant
- Utilize a Seal-Tech Machine or Moisture Meter to identify
voids in seals and find potential leaks
Why you need it.:
- Manufacturers recommend this service bi-annually minimum
- Annual servicing ensures proper sealant adhesion, while the inspection helps detect the condition of seals and determines any potential needs for replacement
Book 2 services from the Preventative Maintenance Menu to receive $50 in discounts.
Book 3 or more services to receive $100 in discounts.
Offer valid at participating Fraserway RV Dealerships August 16 - September 30, 2021. Some conditions apply, see service advisor for details. *Price of sealant tubes extra
We've highlighted our recommended RV maintenance intervals on components that commonly require preventative upkeep.
Proper routine care is essential to keeping your RV in peak condition. Maintenance will extend the life and value of your RV, and help you avoid future expensive repairs or inconvenient breakdowns.
We take pride in our work at Fraserway RV so you can have comfort on your adventures.
GET REWARDED FOR YOUR LOYALTY IN 3 EASY STEPS!
Start earning rewards today with the Adventurer Group Loyalty Program and redeem your Reward Dollars on parts, service and rentals.