As winter ends and summer begins, get your RV ready for the upcoming camping season. Let the professionals at Fraserway RV de-winterize your unit and have peace of mind while you plan your next RV adventures!
Schedule an appointment to de-winterize your RV today. If you have any other repairs needed, we can handle that too!
- Drain and flush antifreeze
- Connect Valves, Inspect for Leaks
- Drain and flush black, gray, and fresh water tanks
- Un-Bypass hot water tank
- Reinstall hot water drain plug
- Reinstall customer's water filter
- 10 point inspection
- Add gray and black tank deodorizers
- Save an additional $62.98 when you book our Deluxe De-Winterization & Winterization bundle together (regular price: $461.98)
- When you purchase our Deluxe De-Winterization & Winterization bundle, get $19.95 added to your cash card
Basic De-Winterization available for $147.99 or bundle with Basic Winterization for $249.00.
Offer valid at participating Fraserway RV Dealerships March 11 - April 30, 2021
We've highlighted our recommended RV maintenance intervals on components that commonly require preventative upkeep.
Proper routine care is essential to keeping your RV in peak condition. Maintenance will extend the life and value of your RV, and help you avoid future expensive repairs or inconvenient breakdowns.
We take pride in our work at Fraserway RV so you can have comfort on your adventures.
Wish your parts & service could pay for themselves? They can!
Start earning rewards today with the Adventurer Group Cash Card Loyalty Program – and earn additional credit toward your next RV!