Convenient food doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality. Check out this easy-to-make and easy-to-enjoy pasta salad recipe.
This meal is something to make prior to heading out and camping with family. It is a great cold meal or side to any dish when camping. It’s especially handy because it can be pre-made and stored in the fridge.
We hope you enjoy it!
- 2 cups spiral pasta
- 5-6 green onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can Black olives, drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Maggi seasoning*
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make It
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a full boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the pasta and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Set in fridge until cool.
- Whisk together the Maggi seasoning, salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- Combine pasta, green onion, yellow and red peppers, olives and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour the oil mixture over the pasta mixture and toss until evenly coated.
*If you don't have Maggi seasoning, you can substitute with equal parts soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.