Camping is all about experiencing nature. Here is an inexpensive and fun way to entertain the kids and bring nature to their fingertips.
“What's in the bag?” is a fun way to experience nature indoors and out! It’s very inexpensive to make, which is one of the reasons this is a perfect game for camping.
- A non-transparent bag
- Lots of objects from your campsite
- Gather some objects from around your campsite: sticks, pinecones, leaves, rocks, etc.
- Place a couple of objects in each bag.
- Have your child reach into the bag but don’t let them peek inside.
- After they have had a moment to feel and explore the object, let them guess what it is before taking it out of the bag.
You can even create a reward system. For example, whoever gets the most correct guesses gets the first hot dog at dinner. Get creative and have fun!