Some definite don't's
- Do not use the stove burners or oven for heating the inside of the RV.
- Do not use portable camping equipment in your RV, such as propane lanterns, barbeques, or stoves.
- Recognize the smell of propane (smells like rotten eggs or boiling cabbage).
- Use a propane detector.
- Use a carbon monoxide detector.
- Have your propane system tested annually for leaks.
- Make sure your propane tanks are up to date.
- If you think you smell propane, have everyone evacuate the unit and shut the propane tanks off. Have the system checked by a qualified technician.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the proper operation of your propane system and all your propane appliances.