13 RV DEALERS RAISE $178,903 TOWARD THEIR GOAL FOR NORTHERN ALBERTAPosted on June 6, 2016
by Fraserway RV | Jun 06, 2016
CANADA – 13 RV dealers across Canada – The Adventurer Group – have banded together to aid the communities of Northern Alberta by raising funds for Canadian Red Cross, Samaritan’s Purse Canada and registered local community groups helping to rebuild the region.
Toward the goal of $500,000, these RV companies – Country RV (B.C.), Four Seasons RV Rentals (Alta.), Fraserway RV (Alta., B.C, N.S., Ont. and Y.T.), Roadmaster RV (Alta.) and Travelhome RV (B.C.) – have raised $178,903 since May 26. The Adventurer Group has committed to meeting this goal by:
- Donating $1,000 from every RV sold in Alberta
- Donating 10% of retail parts sold in Alberta
- Donating 10% of retail rental bookings made during the four-week period from our Airdrie and Edmonton rental depots
- Donating $500 from every RV sold at any of our nine dealerships outside of Alberta
- Offerring a $500 credit on an Adventurer Group Cash Card for Fort McMurray residents purchasing an RV
- Matching donations dollar-for-dollar by 700 employees within The Adventurer Group
“I want to thank and acknowledge the hard-working teams at our 13 dealerships for their contributions for these trusted organizations,” said campaign spokesman James Epp, owner of the Adventurer Group. "We are excited to have already raised this much, and we look forward to seeing this momentum carry forward until June 26."
The four Alberta dealers – Fraserway RV Calgary, Fraserway RV Lacombe, Fraserway RV Edmonton and Roadmaster RV in Leduc – have partnered with Canadian Red Cross and Samaritan’s Purse Canada in the past, raising $291,630 in relief funds toward the 2013 Calgary flood relief efforts. Fraserway RV Abbotsford also supplied three motorhomes to Samaritan’s Purse Canada as command centres to coordinate relief efforts following the 2012 wildfires in Slave Lake, B.C.
The Adventurer Group is comprised of five RV business units across Canada and continues to maintain their commitment that their customers’ vacation dreams are realized since 1969. Collectively, The Adventurer Group offers expertise in RV sales, parts, service and rentals.
Media Contact: Amanda Henschell, National Marketing Manager, Fraserway RV, LP
604-850-1976 | email@example.com