Each year, Fraserway RV supports numerous community and charity events by providing our goods and services, and by participating in and promoting fund raising events in non-profit sectors across Canada. We are committed to supporting local and national non-profit organizations that make a meaningful and positive impact on the communities in which our employees live and work.
Fraserway RV supports communities in other countries such as Kenya, Africa. Through our World Vision program, our employees support over 95 children in Mwatate, Kenya and the number is growing each month! Employee contributions are matched equally by Fraserway RV to further strengthen our support and help create a happier, healthier, and sustainable community.
By supporting World Vision, we help to:
- Teach life skills for making healthy choices to 1,500 young people through an AIDS run.
- Teach 112 mothers about prevention of mother-to-child transmission.
- Train 95 home visitors to provide care and support for those living with HIV and AIDS, and provide them with bicycles.
- Help faith-based organizations to monitor 600 orphaned and vulnerable children.
- Support 1,500 children with food, school uniforms, school fees, and vocational training.
If you would like to make a request for sponsorship from Fraserway RV please submit your request in writing:
Fraserway RV LP
Attn: Sponsorship Requests
30440 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2T 6L4
Please allow a minimum of three weeks notice prior to your event or charity date.